In assocation with our sister company Aquazero, we currently have Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol available to purchase in 5-litre jerry cans.
Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol is a cleaning agent specially formulated as a hard surface disinfectant or as a core element of hand sanitiser. It is 99.7%, pharmaceutical grade pure alcohol, blended with ultrapure WFI-quality demineralised water in the ratio 70%/30% V/W.
Supplied in 5-litre jerry cans with tamper-evident caps.
Features and benefits:
- Can be used as hard surface disinfectant or as the base for hand sanitiser.
- Ideal for keeping the workplace clean and bacteria free
- Specially developed to kill 99.9% of bacteria
- No need for surface wiping. Simply spray and leave to quick dry
- Use the 5-litre bottle to fill a stnadard reusable spray bottle
- Supplied in 5-litre jerry cans with tamper-evident caps.
- Also supplied to the NHS, drug manufacturers and pharmacies across the UK and Europe
- Specially formulated as a hard surface disinfectant or as the core component of hand sanitiser.
- Produced by chemical-free reverse osmosis followed by twin mixed-bed resin cylinders to strip out further unwanted materials.
- Additional filtration at 0.45 microns, an ultraviolet array to kill bacteria and a final 0.2 micron filter to remove any remaining solids.
- Quality tested daily and is routinely over 16 megohms (or 0.07 microsiemens per centimetre).
- Tested by 3rd party laboratory to ensure it meets the strictest guidelines
- A COA can be provided on request
- Please note: this product is highly flammable and care must be taken when receiving, moving and dispensing. A Safety Data Sheet will be provided with each purchase.
To order online now, click here